Need to impress your clients with a business address in the city but can’t afford the expensive real estate and outfitting costs?
Need a base in Port of Spain but do not need a permanent location?
Need a professional address but not ready for a physical office?
Virtual Offices are a cost-effective solution to have “a presence without the overheads” – a business address and all the support services without the cost of a physical office. We handle your mail and forward to anywhere you request.
Our VOIP service allows your incoming calls to be answered, in the name of your company, by our friendly receptionist on your behalf. Our Virtual Assistant service can seamlessly forward your calls to any telephone number of your choice.
Project the presence of having a physical office in a prestigious business district. Should clients wish to visit, you can use our high quality serviced offices and meeting rooms which you can rent for a few hours or as long as you need. Talk about saving money!
complete flexibility and support without the overheads.
- A choice of 2 customizable packages (Executive and Personalised) to suit your needs and your budget
- A premier business address – perfect for start-up companies wanting to register their business using this address
- Digital VOIP system featuring a local telephone number with scripted call answering, screening, and forwarding
- Mail and message handling and/or forwarding
- On-site administrative support and concierge services
- Discounts on meeting rooms and office space rentals.
Fitt Court, Woodbrook, Port of Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
ESG’s Port of Spain business centre is Fitt Court, in Woodbrook, with easy access into and out of the capital city via the main east-west thoroughfares Wrightson Road, Ariapita Avenue and Tragarete Road. This ideal location is just a short walk to the vibrant Ariapita Avenue, connecting you with many local and international businesses, banks, restaurants, cafés, and shops.
This comfortable and spacious environment has 25 well-appointed serviced executive offices. Each office is furnished with executive furniture, broadband internet, digital VOIP system with a dedicated telephone line, and networking to our central printing station. A FedEx Authorised ShipCentre® facility, two meeting rooms (one for 8 persons) and a 12 person Boardroom complete the facilities at this conveniently located business centre.